Saturday, April 16, 2005

Wal-Mart

Wal-Mart has become our favorite store here in Germany. I think I have stepped into only two in the U.S., but it's the one place we can get everything, include a few American favorites. My favorite food group happens to be ice cream and today we found Haagan Daas!! Thank god for chocolate ice cream...and I didn't care that it was double the price!

Spent our Saturday at IKEA getting a few more items for the house. We hope to end our weekly shopping trips soon.

Doing laundry as we speak. I can honestly stay that our clothes have never been cleaner. However, the washer takes 2 hours and 12 minutes, dryer takes 1 hour and 56 minutes. It's a painful and long process compared to home.

Tomorrow we are of to Rudesheim which on the Rheine. We are going with two of my co-workers to check our the wineries. At least something fun is open on Sunday - oh, found out that the tanner is open on Sunday, too!

As tonight is Jenna's bachelorette party, I hope that the girls are having a blast at the spa and having a night to remember out on the town. It's hard not being there, but I am there in spirit!!

No comments: