Thursday, November 24, 2005

Christmas Markets and off to Barcelona

The Christmas markets have started and they are fantastic! Tuesday night they lit the tree in Wiesbaden and there is just a ton of huge booths all around the marketplace with food, hot wine (it's good!), and Christmas decorations! BR and Jay would go crazy with the lights, decorations!! It's open every night until December 23 and on Saturday and Sunday all day...

Dan is in Barcelona for work and I will join him tomorrow evening until Sunday. I can't wait as I haven't been to Spain yet...

Happy Thanksgiving to all at home. If you over eat, use the excuse that you ate for Dan and I. As it's not a holiday here, I don't really feel like I am missing out while I was at work, but once I got home and turned on Fox News, my heart felt little empty. So does my stomach...I miss my Grandma's pumpkin pie right about now...

No comments: