Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sunday, Sweaty Sunday

Found this Nick Lachey cartoon on another blog today. Thought it was funny.

We headed to Luxembourg yesterday with a group of people from GM. There were 8 of us walking around what turned out to be a pretty cool city. Not a place that we would head back to after this one visit but interesting nonetheless.

On the way there I noticed that we drove past the city of Neunkirchen which I recalled was the location of the one and only Hooter's in Germany. I therefore on the way back had the pleasure of introducing Hooter's to six people. Kelli was one of the six since she had always avoided trips with me in the States to go get wings by claiming that it is a strip club with a side of chicken. Very entertaining. Got through about 25 3 Mile Island wings, mmmmmm.

Today was another scorcher and I took the opportunity to sit on my butt and watch the British Open all day. Looks like Tiger is doin it again. I am off to Graz, Austria for the week.

Go Tigers!

No comments: