Wednesday, August 16, 2006

It's Time

Hard to believe that football season is starting again. It seems like we were collpasing again jsut yesterday. The best part about Spartan football season is the fact that Spartan Basketball season starts before the season is over.

I am in Austria again this week in the hometown of the Terminator. I used the phrase "I'll be back" in a heavy Austrian accent today and everyone looked at me completely normally.

We were in Amsterdam over the weekend with our friends Tony and Jenny. There are a TON of pics to post as we had a total blast. We made a video at the Heineken Brewery that you can find in the Videos section of my MySpace page. The link to my page is on the right.

MySpace is like crack. Do not sign up if you do not want to reconnect with a bunch of people that you haven't seen or talked to in a long time. I have written back and forth with both of my "little bros" from my fraternity that I have not seen or talked to in over 8 years. So random.

The wine fest is on day 6 in Wiesbaden right now and not an ounce of Riesling has touched my lips yet. What the hell is wrong with me!? I can guarantee that all that will change tomorrow night. Hide the women and children, it's time to crush some Gewurtztraminer!

Post some comments, we can tell you are all here damn it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

football bad subject in lori's eyes. still disappointed!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dan, your myspace page is awesome, thanks for giving me something else to check up on you....Renee