Friday, August 17, 2007

Zu den Krankenhaus!

One of our movers just split his arm open when he broke a lighting fixture and glass shards fell onto him. Nothing like a little blood and gore on the final day in our home!

The moving company showed up with an ARMADA of dude this morning. I explained in broken German that there are enough guys for a "baseball team". They told me that they had enough for a "football team". You can take the man out of the US but....

Starting to look really strange in here. I'd say about 80% of our things are on the truck already.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi you two...THREE!!!
I have been following you 2 around Eur for quite a while now and will miss the photos ... I wish you guys the best of luck back in MI. Seems like the world is in your hands. Have a safe trip
Your Aunt Susie