Sunday, April 23, 2006

aaaawwww!



This is Tom and Chloe. I am not the normal "that is sooo cute" guy, but this is pretty damn cute. Julie is Tom's wife and was one of Kelli's bridesmaids. She looks very much like her mom, sorry Tom.

Those eyes are killer. There are gonna be some broken hearts in East Lansing someday.

Off to Barcelona on Monday. Kelli and I will be in Venice next weekend and then i'll be in the good ole USA for two weeks.

For those that care, I plan on setting up shop at the Town Pump (behind Hockeytown) downtown on May 2nd before heading to the Tiger game that night. This will most likely be my only game this year so I have to roll everything into one....Oberon, Oberon, Oberon, Oberon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chloe says she promises to be nice to the Pi Kap and Delt Sig boys:) Thanks for making her a part of your blog, Dan! Love it :-)

~Julie