Sunday, April 02, 2006

Ich bin krank

That means "I am sick" to my non-Deutsch laden friends.

I have been sequestered on the couch all day chugging water and seriously depleting our supply of Tylenol Cold and Cold-eeze. Oh well, need to rest up as my travel schedule gets a little crazy for the next two months.

This week, Amsterdam and Paris, next week, Athens, then Barcelona, then Venice and then exotic Cleveland, Ohio. The day that I land, i'll be at the Tiger game (the night of May 2nd) (Kansas City) for anyone that wants to meet up but I am then off to Cleveland for the next week. I'll have some time in the D later the following week but unfortunately this will be a working trip.

The weather has changed here pretty much since Brian and Cory left two weeks ago. We get two hours rain, two hours partly cloudy, repeat. And the thermostat seems to be stuck at 12C (55F). I am getting damn good at that conversion.

Hopefully you enjoyed the Spartan videos I linked to below. Helps tide me over until the 2006-2007 season.

No comments: