Thursday, March 15, 2007

It's on!


For anyone that knows me, it is widely understood that I consider today a national holiday. The NCAA basketball tournament starts today for those living underneath a rock (or at least, living in Europe). My beloved Spartans take on Marquette at midnight Wiesbaden time. No one is expecting them to do too much but do NOT underestimate the man on my left, Drew Neitzel. Not to mention the best coach on the planet, Tom Izzo.
I did not let my emotions get the best of me when making my picks though.

My final 4 is Kansas, Georgetown, Florida and Ohio State and I've got Georgetown over Kansas to cut down the nets in early April. Look out for Nevada and George Washington as my dark horses.
GO GREEEN!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DO YOU KNOW HOW I KNOW YOU ARE ---?