Thursday, March 15, 2007

Steph and David

Steph and David have been gone a week now and I am JUST getting to putting some pics up. I blame it on Dave Matthews and Heineken but have no one to blame but myself. We spent an unbelievable weekend in Brugge, Belgium and discovered even MORE delicious Belgian brew (Troll, Satan, Jever etc.) and then stopped in Brussels and Cologne on the way home. Dave and Steph hopped on the train to Salzburg, Austria for a few days before getting back here for the Dave Matthews concert in Frankfurt and a BIG Friday night in Wiesbaden. We went to dinner on Friday noght at the Paulaner and had NO IDEA (wink wink) that they were debuting their seasonal beer that night. (Salvator) (I equate it to the first time you can find Oberon in Detroit in the spring) Madness ensued, David pushed through the flu and we ended up drinking "DAS BOOT" at the Pupalch in the city center. Good Times!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey!
me again...
sorry but i HAVE to correct you, since JEVER is a german beer and brewed not far from where I live...
Couldn´t resist when reading this to clear that up. you´re right, its a good one though... :-)

Anonymous said...

... last time for tonight:
when saying "me again" i was talking "kristin" again...
sorry for being stupid...
-----
dmb fan from amsterdam show...