Sunday, June 26, 2005

Glücklicher Geburtstag!

Happy Birthday to me! I want to thank my friends and family for all the great wishes, emails, and phone calls that I received on Friday. It meant the world to me - - I value my relationships with family and friends so much more with being so far away. Luckily I don't feel that far-away with technology and I am thankful! I went over to one of my co-workers last night for a birthday party for her husband, another co-worker, and myself. We had a fabulous dinner and a good time was had.

Dan FINALLY comes home tomorrow. I can't wait! We haven't really seen each other in two weeks...I hope the boys in Detroit send him back in one piece! Hopefully this next weekend we will go some where and be able to post some new pictures. Have a good week to all and happy birthday to my dad!

No comments: