Monday, June 20, 2005

Summer has arrived!!

We had a gorgeous weekend, sunny & not a cloud in the sky. I enjoyed walking around on my own while Dan is in the states. However, Monday in the office was sticky and hot, about 90 degrees, little humid. Now that may sound like nothing to most, but there is NO air-conditioning in the office or in our house. The only sanctuary is the car...I am now thankful that I was brought up knowing the air was a luxury and not a necessity. Though I do miss it...I now need to actually think of what I'm going to wear tomorrow because it will be warmer!! I have no summer clothes for work as in the states it is so cold in the summer in the office that my suits practically worked year around. I guess this is a good excuse to go shopping. Dan - make sure you get some new clothes for me at Somerset:)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Thanks, BR! You always remember!