Monday, June 06, 2005

Work, Work, Work

I knew that I had to drive pretty far last week. Since I was unsure about exactly where I'd be, I threw my camera in the bag.

Unlike in Detroit when the best thing I may see is a hill or two. I stumbled upon the Alps. This is the view from my hotel balcony overlooking the Attersee. I was west of Salzburg (Sound of Music) about 80km. ABout a 5 hour drive and 2 hours past Munich.

There were tons of golf courses around Schofling. For how beautiful it was, and resonable the hotel rate, I think I may be visiting this customer A LOT!

Kelli and I explored the city of Mainz all day Saturday. Mainz is across the river from Wiesbaden about 8km from our house. Very neat city. Much younger crowd than the uppity Wiesbadeners! We drove into Frankfurt and saw Star Wars that night. Kelli saw her FIRST Star Wars movie! Probably the last person over 20 on the planet to never have seen a Star Wars...

I am heading home for work on the 17th and will be in Detroit that weekend. Anyone want to hit a Tiger game or three?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So nice to hear your voice the other day Danny. I hope to see you with boys in tow at a baseballgame, Still working on Pops to come down. Talked to Tim today though and I am sure he will get him too. Love to Kelli, Renee

PS. Pics are great, I love checking this out every Monday.