Thursday, February 02, 2006

Awesome article about Detroit

His story is similar to my brother Tim's with the sod taken from Tiger Stadium. I wonder if that grass is still growing around the flagpole in Roseville?

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=fleming/060201

Everyone have fun this weekend. I really wish I could be there as it looks like this might be shaping up to be the best weekend in Detroit history.

Anyone going to any of the high end parties?

Kelli and I fly to Rome in the morning. We will be back Sunday afternoon and I think that I may be heading onto the US Army base to watch the game with a couple of friends. Lots of Italy pics next week.

Ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guy's are in such big trouble coming to Italy without telling us!

Ciao Ciao
can't wait to see the pics!

Nay Nay Nanini
(the one IN Italy)