Sunday, February 19, 2006

How bout dem Spartans!

No reason to post this picture besides the fact that I think it is pretty sweet. This would be my next Opel. It is going to be the SAME car as a Saturn in the US starting this year. That's all for my GM sales pitch

Loved listening to the Spartan dogs pour it on that little team from down the road last night. 12 out of the last 14 games does not make a rivalry so pipe down when you happen to steal one now and then. And we all know the old story about "the sun shining on the dog's......" so I do not want hear any more about the "foul ridden" game in January.

Tommy I will have the Spartans in top shape for the games that matter most. Believe it! All bow down to the greatest floor General of all time!

The roster for Oktoberfest 2006 is filling up quick. This is gonna be one hell of a week. Prior to Munich, I will be making a tour of the Nordics with Brian Chambers, John Mauck and Dave Marcum. Then all hell will break loose when we hit the Wiesn once again. I can not wait!

This week is the German festival of Fasching. It's essentially their version of Mardi Gras and the city nearest to us (Mainz) is one of the biggest places for it. Parades, costumes and tons of booze is what I was told to expect. Sounds like my kind of bash.

take care all

d

No comments: