Friday, September 08, 2006

Best Ever

Don't really know where to start. So I guess I will start with one of Kelli's highlights from the trip. At left is George Clooney's Villa. It's the white one in the very middle. Unfortunately, I must say, it is actually MASSIVE. Pretty cool to see the place where scenes from Ocean's Twelve were filmed.

I owe this trip a massive write-up since we believe this may have been the best trip that we've ever been on. I think I have to break it up into pieces. So today is the teaser. Up next is Lucerne, Switzerland and the Alps. After that (in order) Nice/Monte Carlo/French Riviera then Italian Riviera/Portofino/Florence and finally Parma/Lake Como.

From International Soccer stars to all four Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, this trip had it all!

Have a great weekend. This is my last in Wiesbaden for a while as John Mauck and Brian Chambers come into town next week and we begin our defacement of the beautiful cities of Stockholm, Copenhagen, Berlin and then (a repeat performance, and why the hell not!) Oktoberfest in Munich.

Let the games begin......... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

J said...

Stockholm and Copenhagen are lovely, but also very expensive.