Sunday, January 14, 2007

Hello Detroit


Remember me? I know it's been a while and since the last time we met I have burned some bridges but I am here to make it all right. Please look the other way from the fact that I lied to a Grand Jury and ruined my years at Michigan by taking the money that those cheap a'holes at MSU wouldn't give me.

I'm here now! So let's not look over the fact that I completely mailed in my last four years in the pros even though I was getting about 20,000,000 dollars a year to drag my sorry ass up and down the court and seem interested.

GO PISTONS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris from a born again Spartan Take a Timeout!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I seem to remember a huge Webber fan running around Roseville in big baggy Maize shorts in the early 90's. The same guy that would strut the courts of Rotary Park blocking shots and yelling at his victims... It wasn't that long ago.

Bring back Traylor too!