Tuesday, January 09, 2007

New Photos and Stuff

We will be putting all of our holiday pics from the D up this evening. Our satellite receiver self-destructed while we were gone so we've been going through books like candy the past week. Kelli and I are now adjusted to the time for the most part and are settling back in to life under the dreary German winter skies.

It was great to see ALMOST everyone that we wanted to over the holidays. If we missed you, sorry, but Kelli and I came home totally exhausted from the attempt.

I got to Chicago for John Mauck's Poker Tourney (I got knocked out by FOUR ACES!) and saw some old faces (unintentional rhyme) (Sounds like a country song...). We made a trek to Charlevoix to see Kelli's grandma and family, but we missed my family as they had already made plans to be elsewhere. I got up to East Lansing to see a Spartan Basketball game (win) and spend WAY too mauch time at P.T. O'Malley's. Also got to take in a De La Salle Pilot basketball game (win). All great times..............

Much more coming tonight.

No comments: