Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Deeetroit

Here are a couple of pictures from my visit. One is me and my favorite beer, Bell's Oberon from Kalamazoo. The other is from our seats at Comerica. Man, I miss that place. The Tigers were on here last night though! I was able to tape it and watch us beat the Indians 3-2.

When i returned home, we had received our FIRST German speeding ticket. We got it by camera during our trip to Strasborg in May. It was 16 over in a 80 zone. It cost us a whole 30 bucks! Not much of a deterrent if you ask me.

The bottom two pictures are from Kelli and my day in Frankfurt last Saturday. It's not the "coolest" city we have been to but it definitely had more to it than we expected and it's a 20 minute drive from home. We walked about 10k looking at a ton of things. The most interesting was probably the Frankfurt historical museaum. They had a scale replica of the city after the allied bombings in 1943. Really makes you think....

Congrats to Marc and Kristi Hehl on their first!!!! Ethan (cool name)

Take care all!

No comments: