Sunday, July 17, 2005

Lance and Jack

Sorry for being so bad with the posts lately, we promise it will be better!

Here are a few pictures we took LAST weekend at the Tour De France and THIS weekend at the British Open

Only a couple for now. Blogspot has a new format that I've got to get figured out


Also for no calls to Drew and Mike. I tried but could not get through on both days.

The Tour De France Pforzheim, Germany

There is Lance (in the yellow of course) leading the pack into Pforzheim


Kelli came prepared with her flag in tow.

It was only about a one hour drive from Wiesbaden to get to the tour this year since it actually crossed the border into Germany. We met some great people inluding a soldier about to be shipped out to Afghanistan.

The British Open - St. Andrew's, Scotland

What an awesome time. We stayed in Glasgow and took the train up to St. Andrew's each day. Seeing Jack walk over the bridge for the final time was very emotional. The two minutes of silence for teh bombings on the opening day was eerie as well. Here are some pics! enjoy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures. Thanks for posting them.
-Boogs

Anonymous said...

How out of the loop have I been??!! Didn't even know the Germany Rankins had a blog. I looks like you two are having an amazing time. Not going to lie...I am very jealous. Have you met any Schumachers yet? I would laugh if you did. Are you making it to Rankin Weekend, cause I am! Last time was when I rode up with you two. Well keep enjoying yourselves, and I do hope to see you guys soon.

luv, amber

p.s. I think I just decided to visit you guys after graduation (less than 10 months and I am a college grad...holy crap)!! If that would be okay with you ;)