Friday, September 30, 2005

A couple more pics and a big GO GREEN!



This was dusk in our tent on Saturday

Hard to believe I won't be there for this game this weekend but since this should start to be a regular occurrence now, I will be able to watch us beat the crap out of Michigan in three years as well.

Check out what is going on at my old fraternity house today


Wish I could be there...this will be epic...

MSU 39 U-M 20

Kelli and I are off to Brussels this weekend. Got a really good deal at a SWEET hotel with wireless internet to watch the game tomorrow. It is a holiday weekend (German Unification Day - for when the wall fell - pretty cool) so we are off on Monday.

Here's one more photo from Oktoberfest, there are so many good ones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture ..... is that the red head in Desperate Housewives in the very front?

Anonymous said...

Maybe next year Dan.
-Lloyd Carr