Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Wild Weekend

We survived Oktoberfest and had an amazing weekend! The tents are gorgeous and people are so friendly. We will be sure to post pictures and tell more stories later this week. There are lots of stories...

Working from home today as my parked car was hit by a drunk driver last night around 10pm. We were heading to bed when we heard a crash and just assumed our new neighbors were throwing out large amounts of trash into the dumpster. Went downstairs at 7:30am and there was glass all over my car and in front of my car - none of it was mine. The car in front of me must have gotten the greater beating. However, the driver hit my rear driver side right by the gas tank and the car is undriveable. The front of the car was crushed, too. Had to call the German police to get the story. My admin is now helping to figure out how Opel will get the car, etc, etc. Dan and I aren't having good luck with our cars lately...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should get a FORD!!!! I have great luck with those and I can get you a real good deal ;)

Anonymous said...

i know that comment must have been from brian ford place. you should try a v/w they are very cute!!!!