Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Holy Jetlag Batman!

These last two weeks have been murder on the old brain for Kelli and I. I guess 24 hours in an airplane and 4 nights in Vegas will do that to you.

We are at home and it feels good. I did forget to water my plants before I left though. 1 down, four to go. I suck at keeping plants alive!

It felt great to be home and get in a Tiger game (barely). I went to the snow make-up game on Monday afternoon. I did get to see Dad, Tim and Alex Tuesday night. Jason's new condo is great! It was also good to reconnect with the Boss clan.

Vegas was unbelievable as usual. Jenna's wedding was perfect in a great setting. Here is the link to where we were

Lake Las Vegas

I'll post some pictures shortly. The Mandalay Bay is my new favorite hotel (Sorry Palms). We stayed at the new tower they just built. We also had THREE flat screen TVs in our room! Gambling-wise, my blackjack skills were never hotter as I pretty much paid for our trip!!!

take care all, long weekend for us as it's a German holiday tomorrow and Friday

D

No comments: